The GEA BluAir line includes five models that supply cooling capacities of 520 to 1270 kW (R717, +12/+6 °C). They are highly effective for use in ambient temperatures from -15 to +40 °C. Designed for outdoor operation, these models are characterized by a low noise level. Effective insulation by the advanced weatherproof casing enables noise reduction of up to 20 dB(A). The condensers, equipped with EC fans, are efficient and quiet.
- Optimized for outdoor installation and ambient temperatures from -15 to +40 °C
- Low noise level
- Stepless capacity control with frequency inverters between 1000-4500 rpm
- Automatic and variable internal volume ratio (Vi)
- Air-cooled condensers with EC-motor fans
- Fully welded plate heat exchangers as evaporators
- Screw compressor based chillers